No more information at the moment.
You’ve stumbled upon a Lemon Butter related thread into a forum or growers community? Connect it here and enable othe users to find this information fast and easy!
Lemon Butter Lineage / Genealogy
Do you know something more about FCSCs Lemon Butter? Please help to make this database better and upload/connect your information here!
You have grown Lemon Butter together with another variety? Please fill out our Strain VS. Strain direct comparisation form!
1 lb (500 g) sugar snap peas
2 tbsp (25 mL) butter
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp (5 mL) black sesame seeds, toasted
1. Half fill a large saucepan with water; add a pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Meanwhile, trim peas and remove strings, if any. Drop peas into boiling water; boil one minute. Drain in a colander, then rinse under cold running water until cooled. Turn out onto paper towel to dry.
Fresh sugar snap peas can’t be beaten for crunchiness and flavour, especially when they are scattered with dramatic black sesame seeds.
2. When ready to serve, grate 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon zest and squeeze 1 tsp (5 mL) juice. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. When bubbly, add garlic and peas. Stir frequently for 2 to 3 minutes, or until hot. Stir in zest and juice. Turn into a heated serving bowl; scatter sesame seeds over top. Serve immediately.
If you do not have cake flour on hand, you could replace it with all-purpose plain flour (with 280g all-purpose flour, removed 4 level tablespoons from it and replace it with 4 level tablespoons of cornstarch. Sieved the flour mixture at least 5 times to aerate the flours before using it).
100g Castor Sugar
Juice of 2 Lemon
Rind of 1 Lemon and 1 Orange
7. When the cake is out of the oven, using a toothpick or skewer poke a few holes before drizzling citrus syrup on the cake to enable the cake to absorb the flavour.
2. Beat in egg one at a time till combined. Add in lemon and orange zest together with vanilla extract, beat well.
6. To Make The Citrus Syrup: Place all the ingredients in a heavy duty pan and simmer till sugar dissolved. Turn off the heat and set aside.
250g Unsalted Butter, soften
180g Castor Sugar
Rinds Of 1 Lemon and 1 Orange
4 Eggs (60g each)
280g Cake Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
50ml Fresh Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
100g Pistachio Nuts, roughly chopped
5. Pour mixture into prepared cupcake case or baking tin ( 2 loaf tin measuring 17cm x 8cm x 6cm ), bake in preheat 180°C degree Celsius oven for about 50 minutes (loaf tin) and 25 minutes cupcake cases or when a skewer insert and come out clean.
3. Next fold in sieved flour mixture ( cake flour plus baking powder ) in 3 batches alternate it with fresh milk.
1. Using an electric beater, cream butter and sugar till pale and creamy.