6-9% CBD for biomass before reaching 0.3% total THC
PEACH MINT KUSH
We chose this Peach Mints Strain because it was the best performer across the country. It showed significant resistance to mold and mildew, resistance to cold and mild frost. It displays a traditional afghani structure, and is recommended to be planted at a rate of 2200+ / acre to maximize production. The genetic line is incredibly stable and we consistently see female rates of 99.9%.
Yield: 1 – 3 lbs per plant
Peach Mint Kush is very easy to grow and requires very little maintenance. It has been approved for use in Texas and has a very uniform structure across the field. The plant is hearty, with thick stocks, big leaves, Christmas tree structure and short inter-nodal spacing.
Plants per acre: 2200+
15-19% CBD for trimmed flower before reaching 0.3% delta9 THC
Mint grows best in soils that retain moisture and prefers light or part shade in Florida. Space plants about 12 inches apart to give them room to spread and grow.
Mints belong to the Labiatae family with many other herbs, including basil, thyme, rosemary, sage, and oregano. Of the actual Mentha spp., there are 19 or so distinct species and many crosses. Two of the most popular are peppermint (Mentha piperita) and spearmint (Mentha spicata). But other mints exist as well, such as apple mint, English mint, orange mint, and even chocolate mint.
The refreshingly aromatic leaves are dark green, small and pointed, with slightly notched margins. The small flowers can be off-white, bluish, or violet. Both the leaves and flowers can be added to many dishes including desserts, beverages, meat, salads, as well as jellies and sauces.
As your plant grows, mint leaves can be harvested as needed. Leaves and flowers can be used freshly picked from the garden or dried and stored for later use. Mint is considered a tender-leaf herb, meaning that the leaves have a high moisture content. As a tender-leaf herb, mint needs to be dried somewhere with darkness and low humidity or the leaves will turn dark and moldy.
Mint (Mentha spp.) is an excellent herb for beginning gardeners. It’s very easy to grow, attracts pollinators, and does well in Florida’s hot and humid weather. This popular herb can be used fresh or dry in a variety of ways in your kitchen.
Planting and Care
Mint plants are propagated by either cuttings or division. Mint runners can be removed and transplanted or passed along to share with friends.
While is one of the easiest herbs to grow, its strength is also its downside; it grows rapidly, sending out runners everywhere and can become weedy if left unchecked. To avoid having the rest of your garden overrun with mint, plant it in containers.
If something isn't right, you've got options. In the Instacart app or website, you can report:
It's simple. Using the Instacart app or website, shop for products from your store of choice near you. Once you place your order, Instacart will connect you with a personal shopper in your area to shop and deliver your order. Contactless delivery is available with our "Leave at my door" option. You can track your order's progress and communicate with your shopper every step of the way using the Instacart app or website.
– Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
– Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
– Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It's a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
Then, when you arrive at the store of your choice, use the Instacart app to notify us. Depending on the store, a shopper or store employee will bring the groceries to your car, or you can pick them up at the designated area.
What happens if Life-flo Mint Rosehip Seed Lip Balm is out of stock and I need to give specific instructions?
Here's a breakdown of Instacart delivery cost:
– Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
– Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
– Don't Replace: For items you'd rather not replace, choose "Don't replace" to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Using the Instacart app or website, select a store of your choice near you that offers pickup, select Pickup, and then select your preferred pickup location from which you'd like to place your order.
How does Instacart in-store pickup or curbside pickup work?
With an optional Instacart Express membership, you can get Instacart pickup cost:
– There may be a "pickup fee" (equivalent to a delivery fee for pickup orders) on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
– Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership. delivery fee on every order over $35 and lower service fees too.
You can set item and delivery instructions in advance, as well as chat directly with your shopper while they shop and deliver your items. You can tell the shopper to: