• Not recommended until nighttime temperatures are consistently above 50°F
• Germination code: (1)
Harvest & Storage
• Flowers range from white to shades of pink and purple and begin to appear from late July into August
• Harvest continually and pinch off flowers to encourage leaf growth
• Basil is a fast growing annual that requires fertile, well-drained soil
• Apply 1 cup of TSC’s Complete fertilizer per 10 row feet, and 1 inch of compost
• For best flavor harvest when plants are young, avoid extreme heat or environmental stress
• Flavor declines after plants bloom
Dolce Rojo F1 Hybrid is a spicy-sweet Corno di Toro type pepper that features a vigorous plant with good fruit set. Suitable for greenhouse or open field production. Contains high vitamin A and C content. 3 x 9 1/2″. Highly resistant to Mild Mottle and Tobamo Virus Race 1 and 2.
4,000 seeds/oz.; 21-26 days, 72°F.
Start early indoors and transplant well after last frost. Grow seedlings at 62°F night temperature and 70°F day temperature. Lower temperatures permanently reduce plant productivity.