Looking to help a pet potentially stay healthy or calm down & handle stress? Omega CBD Oil for Dogs & Cats is a a tasty treat and a health aid. One of the best combinations out there for improving our pet's health and overall well being is a mixture of Omega-3s from fish oil and Cannabidiol (CBD). Omega-3s fish oil contain two essential fatty acids. Pet Tincture, Olive and Fish Oil – 300mg/2 oz. Share whole body benefits of premium organic Full Spectrum CBD oil with your canine companion! MAKA Pet Tincture contain the finest ingredients with high omega-3 fatty acids for overall health and wellness. Naturally flavored with organic olive oil and fish oil. Descrip
Omega CBD Oil for Dogs and Cats – 500 mg Carnivore Blend
$ 30.00 Please call 970-260-0552 to place an order. We are having issues with our credit card service.
Zenzen Organics’ Omega Full Spectrum Cannabinoid Oil is masterly blended with wild-caught Alaskan salmon oil. Your meat-eating pets will love it: Dogs, cats, ferrets, etc.
Each 1-oz bottle contains 500 mg of CBD. Dosing is clearly labeled on the bottle. Your pet will think they are getting a treat while they get maximum potential health benefits of CBD and healthy omegas.
Omegas and CBDs for Pets.
We think our Omega CBD oil for dogs, cats, & other meat-eating pets is the best product on the market. It is tasty and healthy. Zenzen Organics uses wild Alaskan salmon oil as a carrier for our organic full spectrum cannabinoid oil. These two oils combine to promote the ultimate health of your pet.
Omega CBD Oil for Dogs.
It will likely: Enhance your pet’s fur, relieve dry itchy skin and rashes, ease joint pain, reduce inflammation, and promotes strong kidneys, heart and immune systems.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil – Rich in Omega 3 and 6
The wild Alaskan salmon oil comes from the pure clean waters of Alaska. The carrier oil is is high in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids EPA-186 & DHA-169.
The fish oil is made in small batches so it is always fresh. However, your bottle will last longer if it is kept in a cool dark place to maintain freshness. Use within 90 days as there are no additives or preservatives.
…Healthy pets means happy pet owners…
Shake well. Administer 1 drop, per 5 pounds of animal body weight. Administer the desired dose directly in animal’s mouth or directly on pet’s food. They will love it! It is tasty so your pet will think it is a treat.
.55mg/ml of CBD (1drop)
1 drop per 5 lbs of animal weight
|Weight (lbs)||Drops||in 1 drop|
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Organic Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Store between 55-65 degrees F. Protect from heat and light. Use within 90 days.
Potential beneficial terpenes:
- Bisabolol – Anti-inflammatory, anti-nociceptive (pain reliever for bruises, burns, fractures, and joint damage such as arthritis and sprains). (ref.)
- B-Caryophyllene (CB2) – Anti-inflammatory, analgesic (pain reliever) and other properties. (ref.)
- Guaiol – Anti Inflammatory and analgesic, can help with arthritis, gout, swelling, pain, bacterial infections and fungus. (ref)
- Humulene – Anti-inflammatory and analgesic
Cherry Wine Hemp Strain Genetics
- Hybrid of Charlotte’s Web and the WIFE
Testing Certification was provided by AURUM Labs, third Party testing, ISO accredited and Colorado State regulated Lab.
- 13.6% CBDa
- .06% Delta 9 THC, less than the .3% THC
Our Hemp is processed using 200% food grain alcohol.
Common Questions about CBD
About Zenzen Organics:
Our CBD products represent the premium harvest of a conscious farming process: “From Soil to Oil”. We farm organically without herbicides, pesticides and don’t use petrochemical plastic weed barrier. Giving back to the community is important to us and we are active in local conservation organizations, education and grow extra veggies to donate. If you are in the area please come visit the farm.
*Health statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration, FDA. This product or web site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1 review for Omega CBD Oil for Dogs and Cats – 500 mg Carnivore Blend
Ben Katz – January 20, 2021
It’s amazing the difference this CBD makes for our dog. After using this product, we have found our dog’s anxiety to be much depleted, as well as a noticable enhancement in his fur. I would recommend to anyone!
Benefits Of CBD + Omega-3s Fish Oil For Pet Health
One of the best combinations out there for improving our pet’s health and overall well being is a mixture of Omega-3s from fish oil and Cannabidiol (CBD). Omega-3s fish oil contain two essential fatty acids: EPA and DHA (or eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid). Both are omega-3 fatty acids that can only be made in a limited capacity in dogs and are even more poorly synthesized in cats. EPA, one of the two omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil, acts as an anti-inflammatory.
EPA may help with conditions that cause inflammation of the heart, kidneys, skin, and joints—such as arthritis. It can ease inflammation due to allergies, and reduce itchy skin and dandruff. This can also be an effective way to potentially decrease the incidence of hot spots on your pets. Like many fat supplements, it promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and reduces shedding. DHA, the other omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil, is important in brain and eye development in puppies and kittens. Giving fish oil to pregnant or nursing pets may also benefit the babies once they’re born.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is not just beneficial for humans. Pets have the same endocannabinoid system as humans, allowing our furry best friends to benefit from CBD as well. CBD oil may have a relaxing, calming effect on our pets while reducing their anxiety which is helpful in pets with separation anxiety and various noise phobias. CBD Oil, like Omega-3s, is an anti-inflammatory that may help relieve joint discomfort. Also like Omega-3s, CBD supports cardiovascular function and helps promote a healthy heart.
In summary, we recommend giving your pet, whether young or old, CBD and a high quality Omega-3 rich source such as Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil daily. Our Pets by TerraVita tincture is formulated with THC-Free CBD Isolate and Wild Alaskan Salmon oil.†
Tincture – Pet Health Support 300mg Organic Full Spectrum CBD
Share whole body benefits of premium organic Full Spectrum CBD oil with your canine companion! MAKA Pet Tincture contain the finest ingredients with high omega-3 fatty acids for overall health and wellness. Naturally flavored with organic olive oil and fish oil.
- Description: Our formulation is all natural with no coconut oil (MCT), preservatives, or added flavors. Dogs of all sizes respond well to MAKA Pet Tincture as drops and amounts can be increased according to needs. Full Spectrum pet tinctures contain less than 0.3% THC and have been found to be more effective than Broad Spectrum or CBD isolates. Our holistic veterinarians prefer Full Spectrum CBD for their clients.
- Ingredients: Cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, fish oil, and premium organic Full Spectrum CBD hemp oil.
- How to use: Shake well before using. Use a half to full dropper in meals, treats, or place directly under your dog’s tongue.. CBD is usually recommended with meals as absorption rate becomes higher with healthy fats.
- Cautions: Do not exceed suggested use. If you notice any adverse symptoms after use, please discontinue and consult your veterinarian.. If your pet is pregnant or lactating, or have medical issues, please seek advice from your veterinarian before giving to your pets.
- Custom formulations for Veterinarians: Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to order large (more than ten units) prescription amount with custom formulations for your clients.
- Amount of CBD: 300mg/2oz, 5mg/ml or one dropper
**FDA DISCLAIMER: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.