Height: 16 Inches
Stratification: No Stratification
Sunlight: Full Sun
Life Cycle: Annual
Seeds per Ounce: 65,000
Germination Ease: No Stratification
Latin Name: Gilia tricolor
– The commercial hot sauce brand Cholula lists bird peppers as one of its ingredients.
⚡ FLASH REWARD EXPIRES IN .
– Rated at 200,000 Scoville Heat Units!
– Easy to grow from seeds.
Pepper – Birds Eye
– This is a Perennial pepper variety which means that if the soil doesn’t freeze hard in your area, you’ll most likely be able to grow these peppers all year round.
Botanical Name: Capsicum annum glabriusculum. The Birds Eye pepper is the official wild pepper of Texas.
– A very hot, often 7x – 8x hotter on the scoville scale than jalapenos!
– Can be used in place of any hot peppers in many culinary recipes.
INFLUENCER PROGRAM ⟐ NEWSLETTER ⟐ SUPPORT ⟐ REWARDS ⟐ WISHLIST ⟐ Create Account or Login