This is a strain that likes to stretch a bit once in the flowering phase so it should be borne in mind for growers without a lot of headroom. Indoors growers can expect yields of 450 – 500 grm 2 in 8 or 9 weeks of flowering.
Bakers Delight is a Cookies x Sorbet cross. It is highly potent, incredibly easy to cultivate and produces high yields in all growing environments whether indoors, outdoors or in a greenhouse.
The dense buds of Bakers Delight exude sweet sorbet scents and its potent high is both calming and encourages focus so that tasks can be completed with ease where other strains might lead to a loss of focus and motivation.
We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or other rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
(next working day – order by 2.30pm)
(approx 1-3 working days)
Heavier orders over 2kg
FREE over £75
The Cookies x Sorbet or as we like to call it the “Bakers Delight” is a powerful strain that is super easy to grow with high producing yields. Bakers Delight finishes with a cookies appearance alongside sweet sorbet aromas throughout, great for both indoors and outdoors including greenhouse environments. Just watch out for the height, as she loves to grow on the taller side. This strain is great for task completion due to its calming and focusing effects. Finishing in around 8-9 weeks, producing large dense nugs alongside her dank sweet aromas will really make the Cookies x Sorbet your ultimate “Bakers Delight”.
• smaller, light orders normally shipped ‘Royal Mail 24’ within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by DPD or UPS Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped by ‘Royal Mail 24’ or by DPD, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express Shipping option available at checkout
• orders to customers outside the UK are normally shipped Air Mail or by DPD / Interlink to most mainland European addresses
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10″ / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped by Air Mail